Adobe Everywhere 04/14/13
With announcements about After Effects and Cinema 4D integration, “Next” and Adobe Anywhere – Adobe buzz was everywhere during NAB 2013.
And while we don’t know when any of this stuff will ship, we can assume it will be soon-ish – particularly with Adobe MAX right around the corner.
Here is a list of links to all of the recent Adobe.
- Adobe’s NAB press release that gives a good overview of the announcements (and news that the Coen Bros. will be using Premiere Pro to cut there upcoming film)
- Maxon’s NAB press release about Cineware – the new live 3D pipeline between CINEMA 4D and After Effects
- Studio Daily’s pre-NAB article about Cineware that provides a lot of background into how and why this initiative was started.
- That Post Show interview with Steve Forde of Adobe and Paul Babb of Maxon
- A list of all the new features in the upcoming version of Premiere Pro.
- My 10 Favorite Features: Adobe Premiere Pro Next from Clay Asbury of Premiumbeat
- Next Version of Adobe Prelude – 10 Exciting Features from Clay Asbury of Premiumbeat
- Adobe’s offer to curent Creative Suite customers to save 40% off the first year of the Creative Cloud membership
Check back frequently as more links will be published in the future as more information becomes available.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.