Clocks helps you keep up with your project team members a world away.
What is number 2704 on the list of features that we wish were native to Mac OS X?
Currently, when you go into the date and time preferences, you’re able to set your current time zone.
You can also view an analog clock of your time zone in the Finder bar.
With the Clocks app by StudioDalton, however, you can go global without leaving your desktop.
Feature highlights include:
- Add any location you want
- 24-hour and AM/PM styles
- Optional time and location name in the menu bar
- Optional relative dates (yesterday, today, tomorrow)
- Possibility to rename cities (so that you can replace it with the name of the person living there)
- Travel through time using the slider at the bottom of the window, so you can easily figure out the best time to set that meeting with the overseas office
- Optimized graphics for Retina displays
Clocks runs on OS X Lion and can be purchased on the App store for $2.99.