iClip saves the contents of the clipboard every time you copy plain-text, rich-text, images, audio, video, or files.
If you’ve ever wished your clipboard had the memory of an elephant, you may want to check out iClip.
Where the built-in Mac clipboard can only copy one thing at a time, iClip automatically stores a history of up to 99 things you’ve copied.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg as far as features go:
- copy plain-text, rich-text, images, audio or even video files
- move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
- create customizable keyboard hotkeys (shortcuts)
- choose the iClip screen position where it’s most convenient for the way you work
- a choice of bin shapes and sizes
- adjust the transparency of the interface
- organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant