LRTimelapse lets you create professional looking time lapse movies in a Lightroom, Camera RAW or After Effects workflow.
Everybody loves a good time lapse video. This great convention for showing the passage of time has become easier and easier to create.
That doesn’t mean the process can’t be improved.
LRTimelapse helps you take your movies to the next level. It allows you to continuously change Adobe Lightroom or Camera RAW development parameters over time, enabling key-frame animations like what is done in video-processing apps.
This pre-processing of RAW files (or JPEG, if you like) produces noticeably better looking time lapse videos.
There are extensive demos and tutorials that explain how to use the software, but this workflow overview grid helps you immediately grasp how the process works:
Be sure to check out the page for LRTimelapse 2, which has several big improvements including:
- new workflow-centered user interface
- an improved preview window
- a Key-Frames Wizard that makes creating all key-frames as easy as one click
What are some of the use cases of the app?
- Alter white balance and other parameters over the time (i.e. sun sets)
- Easily make day to night transition
- Make Ken-Burns effects (pan/zoom)
- Fade in / fade out
- Continuously saturate / desaturate
- Animate Graduated Filters
- and many more…
LRTimelapse runs on both Mac and PC. Private or commercial licenses can be purchased.