Project Sync 04/26/12
While Project Sync may sound like a Justin Timberlake reality show, it’s actually a unique After Effects project syncing tool.
There’s a good chance you have a hit on your hands when the first YouTube comment on your demo video is “Shut and take my money NOW!!!”
The tagline for Project Sync is “After Effects project integration without the hassle of duplicate comps.” Anybody who’s had to open an outside AE project into an existing project knows how quickly it can turn into a rats nest that would make the cast of Inception jealous.
In comes Project Sync. The features?
- Share projects with other After Effects users
- Sync multiple projects
- No duplicate footage or comps
- Automatic notifications of any changes to project files
The instructions? According to the video:
- Import your External Project
- Connect the Imported Project’s Folder to the original AE project file
- That’s it!
Now when the External Project File is modified, you will have the option to Sync it.
The trial version of Project Sync is fully functional for 14 days.